Sunday 24 February 2013

Places in the world

Next half term we're going to be learning about places in the world that we've visited. I'm really looking forward to this topic as there's so much that can be done with it and the children love talking about their holidays.

I went into school today to get the display started to get my class interested. It's still in the early stages but here's what I have so far:


The map is just printed on sheets of A4 plain paper so that it can be scrawled on easily as I want it to be really interactive. You can create the same effect with any picture using blockposters.com.

I'm hoping the children will really get involved and bring in photos to share etc. I'm also hoping to talk to some people in different countries and ask them questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment