Wednesday 11 July 2012

'Welcome to my class' postcards

Time is flying by so quickly at the moment! 1 week left of school until the summer holidays and it won't be long until I have my new class either. I plan to send the children a postcard over the summer holidays telling them how much I'm looking forward to having them in my class to try and make them feel excited instead of nervous about starting school.

I ordered this design ages ago from vistaprint and they finally arrived today. They are perfect for what I'm looking for and I only had to pay the postage fee!

I'm going to send these in August to try and combat any little worries =)

I'd really recommend taking a look at Vistaprint. They have quite a lot of free offers; many of which are perfect for the classroom. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment