Monday 18 June 2012

Ideas folder

I'm very lucky that I've got this term to come up with ideas for teaching and activities in September. So many people have been giving me ideas and, of course, I am always stumbling upon something interesting on the internet. There is no way I'm going to remember all of these ideas and somewhere down the line they are going to be 'just perfect' for what I'm teaching. 

For this reason I've decided to make an 'ideas folder'. This is my place to note down any activities, songs etc that take my fancy. My folder is an A5 ring binder from Paperchase with 10 dividers. I've included the categories: CLL, Maths, Understanding the World, Physical Development, Art and Design, PSHE, Music, Outdoor Learning, Roleplay and General.



I have been known to spend ages looking for ideas so I'm hoping this will save me a bit of time.





No comments:

Post a Comment